1. The letsrecruitit.com website does not automatically collect any information, except for those contained in cookies. Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the visitor.
2. The role of cookies on our website is very important. Cookies are files containing IT data that are saved on the end device you use and can be read again by the letsrecruitit.com website when you visit it again. Thanks to this data, we are able to constantly improve and adapt our website to your needs, as well as facilitate your use of it.
3. Cookies are not subject to any changes in the configuration of the devices they use for our website. The information contained therein is available only for creating connections of the Service. We reserve the right to share cookies with third parties, but only if so provided by law. Our website uses several types of cookies:
* session – identifying the user on the Website
* statistical – intended for statistical purposes
* functional – providing additional Website functionalities
4. Remember that you can always decide to disable cookies. Not only for our Website but for all websites you visit, regardless of which browser you use. You will find information on how to do it at the publisher of the software you are using. By remaining on the Website without disabling cookies, you agree to their downloading.